Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Salt Lake Trip

Don't let the lack of blog posts make you think we're not up anything... the opposite is true, we've been so busy we haven't had time to blog about anything! Here are the pictures from our trip back to Salt Lake City over Christmas. This is going to be a quick blog because I'm getting caught up today! Blog craziness!

My sister, brother, and I all went skiing over Christmas at solitude. Here is my sister and brother on the chair lift.



Me and my brother on the top of the mountain!



We spent the day at Madelyn's cabin...



I built the biggest snow cave ever!



Here is a video I shot of everyone coming out of the snowcave. I'm guessing from the video that I sound like that all the time? ugh.


My grandparents were also in town for Christmas so we took the opportunity to take some new family pictures.




This is our 4 generations picture.



My sister and brother at Blue Plate Diner.



We also had a lunch with all of Madelyn's highschool friends.



This is a picture of me and my grandma



At the begging of January Madelyn's cousin Karen came to visit. We had an awesome time!


No comments: