Monday, January 16, 2012

Get Ready!

I still hope there are people out there with this blog still on their readers.... because it's about to come back! This blog has been underutilized for a long time now because we've just gotten lazy, but with the eventual arrival baby girl we will be updating a lot more often. Please check back here for regular updates. This is where we'll be posting videos, pictures, stories, etc.

Currently we're just waiting... and waiting... and waiting. Our due date was last Wednesday, so every morning we wake up and think "Is today the day?" Unfortunately, this baby seems pretty content to stay inside where it's nice and warm. I should be changing a dirty diaper right now, but instead I'm posting a pointless blog just so I can keep myself busy.

This baby should be here soon... so please check back for pictures and whatnot.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Aunt Peggy said...

Hey Guys, How about some photos and commentary about Baby Greta for those of us non-Facebook users?