Well, Cody and I jumped on the SimpsonizeMe train that is all over the internet and it is really fun! This is what we would look like as Simpsons characters.
Here's my question- is that what you guys came out of the Simpsonizer looking like or did you have to tweak yourselves to look decent? I came out so hideously the first time that I have permanent psychological scars- I had to do some major cosmetic surgery on Simpsonized Barb.
3 comments:
Here's my question- is that what you guys came out of the Simpsonizer looking like or did you have to tweak yourselves to look decent? I came out so hideously the first time that I have permanent psychological scars- I had to do some major cosmetic surgery on Simpsonized Barb.
Cody, you look exactly like me. Madelyn, you look lovely. For a Simpsonized version of you.
That is exactly what Cody came out looking like, but I changed my hair and my shirt.
Post a Comment