It hailed tonight... GIANT hail. The cars that were out on the street were damaged and we were lucky none of the racquetball sized hail hit the windows!
Craziness!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not gonna lie. My first thought was: I bet your dogs loved chomping on those hails!
When I saw that you posted on Carly's blog the other day - I recalled that way back when you guys had a blog when I didn't understand what a blog was. So I started looking for your blog (without just asking you) to no avail. Well Carly found your blog somehow. So now I can read about your life. Hooray!
7 comments:
Not gonna lie. My first thought was: I bet your dogs loved chomping on those hails!
Second thought: Oh no, the new car!
Priorities...
I don't believe they were really that big. I think your hands are just tiny.
Thankfully, our cars were in the garage. I love that garage!
That is crazy! I am sure it would give your welts!
When I saw that you posted on Carly's blog the other day - I recalled that way back when you guys had a blog when I didn't understand what a blog was. So I started looking for your blog (without just asking you) to no avail. Well Carly found your blog somehow. So now I can read about your life. Hooray!
Whoa. That looks like a snowball.
Cody...if I have to open your blog one more time and see that piece of hail, I'm going to scream! I want pics of the dogs playing on the grass:)
Post a Comment