So, we've been busy... over at our house it's just been craziness landscaping! I don't know if you've noticed from reading our blog, but our backyard is all dirt... no grass. Just as a reminder, here are some lovely pictures of our horrible backyard.
We had to stare at the dirt for a year. It was hard. When it rained the entire yard turned into a mud-pit. The dogs had to use the front yard as their bathroom after a rainstorm. It took weeks to finally dry out. We hated it.
So, we saved out money, and the day finally came..... landscaping. It took weeks to get the details hammered out, but the work started! New gutters, a sprinkler system, french drains, tree trimming, 5 pallets of sod, stones, and plants.
Sod delivery...
6 comments:
CONGRATS you guys!
I'm just surprised you didn't call Zach Whitchurch, Taylor Evans, Dave Nicholas, and myself to come do it. Would have been a heck of a lot cheaper.
In fact, that was the name of our company-- "C&C." Cheap and Crappy. :D
Yay! It looks amazing!
Looks so good! Can't wait for BBQ's and yard games! Now you all just need a table out there. If I were a millionaire I'd buy you guys one, but surprise, I'm not.
Wow... that looks awesome. Looking forward to sliders and Rock Band
Wow--it looks amazing! I bet Sugar and Rocky are in heaven! Can't wait to visit and hang out back there...good job:)
What are French drains? Are they better than U.S. ones?
Post a Comment