Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We've got a lot of Sugar.

For those of you who care about Sugars growth.... here are some new pictures taken yesterday. I took her to the vet this morning and she's clocking 90 pounds. I don't think we had any idea she would ever be this big! That's the fun part of getting a mutt puppy... you have no idea what it will turn out to be!

The first week we got her (2.5 months old):



4.5 months old:



September (5.5 months old):





February of 2009...



September 2009. Her legs are almost touching the ground! Look at Madelyn's strains in her neck! If she gets any bigger this may be the last time Madelyn is able to pick her up! As always Rocky is at the bottom of Madelyn's feet wondering what the heck is going on.







3 comments:

Keri said...

I'm pretty impressed that Madelyn can curl 90 pounds!

Barb said...

Part dog, part pony. (Mads, you are so buff).

Anonymous said...

Ha, Sugar looks so miserable in these pictures.