Today is Cody's birthday!
Cody is the most fun and entertaining person that I know. I knew that marrying Cody would mean laughing (hard) together every day for the rest of my life. He is always optimistic and enthusiastic about everything he encounters. He is also completely selfless and thoughtful, especially when it comes to gifts for other people. I am constantly coming home to surprises that Cody gets/does for me just because he knows I'll love it. Cody is so sweet, he loves to snuggle with our pups and takes such good care of the foster dogs that we take in. I love that in his spare time he saves animals' lives.
Cody has no fear or self-consciousness and total confidence that I admire. He didn't hesitate to put on my old pants and white sparkly glove to dress up (and dance) like Michael Jackson at a party full of strangers. (I'm supposed to be Madonna in this picture, by the way)
If they had been more easily available, he would have worn lederhosen to Wurstfest last weekend!




3 comments:
Cody! Happy Birthday, amigo. I hope to see you soon.
Happy Birthday, Cody! I love your golfing outfit. :)
Happy Birthday Cody! Love You! Kat
Post a Comment