Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Since it's Christmas Eve I thought it was about time to put up our Thanksgiving pictures!

We're leaving for my Grandmas house in exactly 5 min, so these pictures are not in order, nor very witty.

This was actually taken as we were leaving for the airport... but lets pretend this was taken on the first day we were there.



All the girls in family 1.0... we're now to 3.0



A visit to Madelyn's grandfather (On her dads side). He's a fan of the jump suit and that couch.



Why do we fly and travel thousands of miles to eat a turkey? Because that Turkey was worth traveling for! Thanks Lacy and the Butterball hotline.




Here's the annual, "Hurry quick, let's take a Christmas picture", picture.




Hanging out with the family....




I don't know what they're drinking, but it involved chucks of fruit....




Lilly and Elly having a snuggle moment... Who needs a Snuggie?



Had a chance to go to a Utah basketball game. Jackson is giving some sort of crazy look.... but hey, there aren't a lot of pictures of us, so I had to post the one I got!



Keri.... Madelyn.... Lunch..



We finally got to meet baby Charlie! Here is Madelyn, Charlie, and Charlie's baby momma, Barbara.



Charlie liked to get right in my face and then scream without opening his mouth. This was entertaining for the both of us.



Elly really wanted to dress exactly like the mannequin in Old Navy... and since it was so adorable, of course, she got exactly what she wanted... the exact outfit the mannequin was wearing. She's found a loophole to getting stuff, it's called "being cute and funny"



We were even treated to a nice snowstorm while we were in Utah! Always fun when that happens.


So, back to that loophole that Elly has found... "Be cute and funny and get what I want". She decided for her birthday she wanted all the women to be dressed as princesses. So... Madelyn's entire family went out in public dressed like princesses.







I don't want to take too much credit... but enough at least to post it on the internet. I went by myself to Toys R Us to pick out a gift for Elly. Let's just say, her reaction was just pure screaming, and from what I've heard she hasn't played with much else since. Best Uncle ever? Maybe...



We got home in time to go cut down the family Christmas tree... which is now sitting in out living room covered in dust.





Alright... I'm off to San Antonio! Christmas blogs and more house blogs coming up!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Aww... there's that cute Charlie. Thanks for not mentioning when he screamed his head off for almost the whole next time he saw you guys.