Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1.11.2012

This is the date in which our lives will change forever... we'll be bringing home a little Roberts from the hospital! That's right, Madelyn is pregnant!

This is an ultrasound picture from week 9.


The other good news is this blog is about to get a lot more use. Make sure to check back often for progress and eventually lots of baby pictures!

5 comments:

Heidi Rae said...

YAY! :) The first of many photos!

Heidi said...

That is wonderful, congrats! I hope you are feeling okay

Barb said...

What a sweet little baby! (I can tell already). Congrats!!

Meredith said...

Hooray!!! That is such wonderful news! Our babies will be so close in age!

annie said...

congrats you guys! There is nothing like adding kids to the mix...and on that note Madelyn and I share a due date, hurray!(although with twins I am hoping they come a lot sooner than that). Very excited for you guys!