Friday, August 29, 2008

A break from the norm

We try not to get too political on our blog... but after watching Barrack Obama's speech I just couldn't not post it. Even if you aren't an Obama supporter I would recommend watching it. I think no matter what political party you come from you can get something out of this speech. It's very inspirational and it reminded me of how lucky we all are to live in this country.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


2 comments:

Me said...

Yes, it was amazing.

Barb said...

As soon as I get a chance to watch it, I will. I'm looking forward to it. What I'm very excited about with this election is how much people seem to care. In this country, where our biggest problem is apathy, I'm thrilled to see people get excited about a candidate!