Before vacation we kept telling ourselves the reason we weren't "getting out of the house more" was because of our upcoming trip and the unbearable heat. But now that we're back, and it's actually cooler outside, we've realized we've just gotten lazy. So, we've both made a pledge to get out and enjoy Austin a lot more, so anyway, there should be some more exciting blogs coming up.
Last week we got 4 free tickets to the Round Rock Express game at the Dell Diamond.... the Round Rock Express are the local AAA baseball team that are part of the Houston Astros. I was wondering how they came up with the name "Express" (as in, a train) until I was at the game and realized the ballpark was next to a train track that came through every hour or so. Way to turn lemons into lemonade! Annoying train at your new ballpark? Make it a part of the team! Anyway, we took our super cool neighbors to the game and had a great time! It happened to be dollar hot dog and drink night.... I had three hot dogs (don't judge me)!
Other then baseball games we've been going to Project Runway parties at our friend Jessica's house and watching the Olympics. Sugar was spayed this week, which was sad, but she actually seemed completely fine the next day.... which was good to hear. In other "Sugar news", she is now 5 months old and has gained 20 pounds since we've brought her home. Seems like a normal amount of weight, until you see these pictures! Attack of the giant dog!
(the first week we got her)
In other "dog news" our friend Tobi got a new Basset Hound puppy... her name is Clementine. If you are interested in some more pictures click here.


3 comments:
You guys are full on dog people! I think you were in the closet, but now you have come out! Do you have pictures of your dogs in your wallet/purse or on your keychain? I know you have some on your phones!!!
Yes, we are definitely full blown dog people. We do not have pictures in our wallet/purse or keychain. A framed picture of Rocky on my desk at work? Maybe... but it was a gift AND it is super cute. I mean come on.
Oh my gosh...Clementine is darling. I want a bassett hound puppy:)
Glad you guys are having so much fun with your pups, too! Sugar is darling.
Post a Comment