Friday, August 22, 2008

The Dog/Frog Blog

The reasonable side of my brain is telling me that people don't want to see anything more about our dogs.... but the "crazy dog person" inside of me is telling me that everyone would love to watch two puppies chase a frog around the yard. Right?

Well, since I have nothing else to blog about, the "crazy dog person" inside of me wins. So here are my two puppies chasing a frog in our backyard. As you'll see in the video its not much of a "yard", it's more like a natural habitat. Putting down some grass and flowers is a project for next spring, but until then it will look like the forest floor.

So... for your viewing pleasure.... I present our two dogs chasing a frog:




They finally chased it all the way to the fence where the frog made its escape.



You might be wondering (probably not), "What happened to the FUN Cody and Madelyn?... the ones who always were going out and having fun... all I see now are dogs", well... we're still here, but now our weekends are spent looking for appliances, and our big exciting news is the new refrigerator we bought. I never thought I would be so excited about an appliance. Not only is it super sleek, but it was a bargain which makes it even more appealing! What happened to me? The teenage version of me would slap the appliance buying, dog posting, home owning, NPR listening, working in a cubicle me across the face.


(but seriously... that's one good lookin' appliance)

We have a busy weekend ahead of us... so I promise that the next post will not contain animals or appliances.... it may even contain actual people.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Crazy dog person? Blogs just for dogs? Have you met me??? I love this stuff. Keep posting videos of them. And although I love Sugs and Rockadoodles I was glad the frog got away and wasn't torn limb from limb by your vicious animals!!

I don't think I could BE more jealous of your ice box. I absolutely love it.

Blake + Amy said...

Haha It is funny to grow up and start acting like a dorky adult...but that is a pretty firdge and your dogs are cute cute! I would be excited if I were you.