Saturday night Madelyn and I cheered our Utes to another undefeated season and another trip to a BCS bowl. Since the game was on the MTN network, we had to go watch it at a sports bar.... we were the only Utah fans in the place! We were outnumbered by a large group of BYU fans. We're eager to find out which bowl they'll be going to.....
Utah Utes... busting the BCS again! Number 6 in the country!
The icing on the cake? We creamed BYU.... ;-) 48-24

2 comments:
Go UTAH! It is crazy how proud I am even though we were only able to watch part of the game via some dude's webcam pointed at his tv. They don't really know what american football is over here.
Hey Madelyn and Cody- It's Carly (John) Nielson. I figured I have been blog stalking you for a while, so I should probably make myself known. Can't say I am happy about the game (6 years and a husband who coaches at BYU makes me a fan by default), but I will say congratulations and Max Hall played great for you guys. Next time we are in Austin (probably next spring) we really do need to get together! Check out our blog- bigdlittlec.blogspot.com
Post a Comment